Project Web Log
|March 12, 2006
||I got off my lazy butt and put in a few bug fixes
that were posted to the mailing list. Then I also read some review of a few
ID3 libraries and the reviewer said mine has horrible documentation.
I figured it was
the lack of javadocs, so I copied and pasted the other documentation into
the javadocs. I also added convience accessor methods for the tags
because of another suggestion in the mailing list.
|June 13, 2005
||Well, I've graduated and I've been busy with my new job these
days. I'm pretty much too lazy to do much with this library these days.
Anyway, I got an email suggesting that I post my project on java.net.
It has now been listed as a regular project and I'll see about adding it as
a JDK-Incubator project.
If anyone likes web design and would like to redesign
this site (it's a template from MS Front Page), send me an email.
|August 9, 2003
||Backwards compatibility has been broken. I've been working
on different things on the library, and today, finally got all the JUnit
tests passed. This isn't saying that I've finished all the JUnit tests, but
the ones I have written passed with all the changes I've made. Check out the
beta-dev2 release notes for more details.
Oh, I'm going back to school, so
I might have more time to spend on this project now that I won't be working.
|May 2, 2003
||Unfortunately, I'm actually enjoying this new job and
haven't been putting many hours here. I also must admit, the thrill of
writing hundreds of JUnit test cases is wearing thin.
are actually using this. I've added some things to the
|April 13, 2003
||I've started a new job. So there's been a small lapse on the
work for this project.
About halfway through the test cases for
|April 4, 2003
||I've started using Eclipse (www.eclipse.org) instead of
JBuilder. It's pretty nice. If it only had a GUI AWT editor...
Finished more test classes in the
org.farng.mp3.object package. I'm about 1/3 of the way through.
|March 29, 2003
||I've decided to add a project web log so people can actually
see that work is actually being done. Hopefully I'll update this as I work
on the project. Just so people know, I have a full-time job so there might
be lapses of work.
Latest news is that I've finished
I'm going to start working from the bottom of the object model and start
working my way to larger objects. (I was starting from the top level package
and working my way down before.)